Fm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '8888' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 8 8 8 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Fm7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ab6,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Eb/C, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Ab Overtone, D Altered, B Altered bb7, D Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!