Em7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '7777' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 7 7 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Em7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): G6, Em/D,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, G Overtone, Db Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!