A6 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '9999' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), Gb (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 9 9 9 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative A6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gbm7,
- Same Fingering (26): Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Eb/C, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!