bbm7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '1101' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: bbm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative bbm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbm6, Bbdim/Ab,
- Same Fingering (18): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, Dm9, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bm11, Dbm/C, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!