Bbm7b5 (A#m7b5) Ukulele Chord
Played '1101' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bbm7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), E (5-), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm7b5 (A#m7b5) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbm6, Bbdim/Ab,
- Same Fingering (17): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bm11, Bbdim/Ab, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Am/Eb, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Dbm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!