Dbm/C (C#m/C) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1103' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), C ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, Abaug/Db,
- Same Fingering (13): Bbm7b5, Dbm7, Dbm6, E7, E11, Bbdim/Ab, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Am/Eb, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!