Abaug7 (G#aug7) Ukulele Chord
Played '1423' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Ab7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 1 4 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abaug7 (G#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Abaug/Gb,
- Same Fingering (37): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, C/Ab, Fdim/Gb, Fm/Gb, Abaug/Gb, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!