B7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '2422' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (seventh)
- Intervals : B (T), E (4J), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Asus2/Gb, Esus2/A, Bsus4/A, Esus4/Gb,
- Same Fingering (17): Bb7sus4, C7sus4, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab, Asus2/Gb, Esus2/A, Bsus4/A, Esus4/Gb, Fsus2/Bb, Csus4/Bb, Gbsus2/B, Dbsus4/B,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Major, D Major, E Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, D Overtone, Eb Altered, Ab Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!