b7sus4 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2424' in slack-key - Slack-key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 4
- Tuning : Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative b7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbm7, A6,
- Same Fingering (15): Bb7sus4, C7sus4, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Am11, Bbm11, Bm11, Cm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a b7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!