Cm11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '810810' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cm11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 8 10 8 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Cm11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Cm7, Eb6,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus4, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bb7sus4, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Cm11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Cm11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!