D7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5757' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : D (T), G (4J), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 7 5 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative D7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): C6, Am7,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus4, Cm11, Db7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, F7sus4, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bb7sus4, Bbm11, B7sus4, Bm11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, D Blues, C Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!