C6 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '5759' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 7 5 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative C6 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, G Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!