Gadd9 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '79712' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gadd9 Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), A (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 7 9 7 12
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gadd9 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own Gadd9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gadd9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!