Gbm13 (F#m13) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2428' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbm13 (F#m13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), Eb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm13 (F#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Gbm13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbm13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!