Db6 (C#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '68610' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Db6 (C#6) Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Db6 (C#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, G Altered, E Altered bb7, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!