Db6 (C#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3546' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 5 4 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Db6 (C#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Fm11, Bb7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, G Altered, E Altered bb7, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!