B6 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1324' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B6 Chord details
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), Ab (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative B6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Ebm11, Ab7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, F Altered, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Create your own B6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the B6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!