Am7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2435' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Am7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 3 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Am7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): A7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, G Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own Am7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Am7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!