Dbm7 (C#m7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '6879' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm7 (C#m7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dbm7 (C#m7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Db7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Bb Altered, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own Dbm7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Dbm7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!