Db7sus4 (C#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '68711' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Db (T), Gb (4J), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 7 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Db7sus4 (C#7sus4) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!