C7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '5769' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 7 6 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative C7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, D Natural minor, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, E Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!