Edim7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3436' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Edim7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (diminished)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), Bb (5-), Db (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 bb7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 3 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Edim7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Edim7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian,
Create your own Edim7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Edim7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!