Bbmaj7 (A#maj7) Ukulele Chord
Played '3210' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: BbMaj7.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (major)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), A (7M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 1 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbmaj7 (A#maj7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bb/A, Dm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (8): C6, AmMaj7, B7, Bb/A, Dm/Bb, G/A, Dsus4/B, Ebdim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbmaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!