E11 Ukulele Chord
Played '1200' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 0
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dsus2/Ab, Asus4/Ab,
- Same Fingering (8): Esus4, Fmaj7, Gbm7, Amaj7, A/Ab, Dsus2/Ab, Asus4/Ab, Esus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!