Aadd9 Ukulele Chord
Played '2102' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), B (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 2 1 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Aadd9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Asus2/Db, Esus4/Db, A/B,
- Same Fingering (7): C9, Gb9, B11, Asus2/Db, Esus4/Db, Am/Db, A/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!