Abadd9 (G#add9) Ukulele Chord
Played '3343' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Bb (9M),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abadd9 (G#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Bb11, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
- Same Fingering (21): Aadd9, Badd9, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Gbadd9, Gadd9, C11, Db11, D11, Eb11, E11, F11, Gb11, Ab11, A11, Bb11, B11, Gb/Ab, Gsus2/B, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!