Abadd9 (G#add9) Ukulele Chord
Played '3343' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abadd9 (G#add9) Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Bb (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 3 3 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abadd9 (G#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C,
- Same Fingering (11): C11, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Aadd9, Badd9, Absus2/C, Ebsus4/C, Gb/Ab, Gsus2/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!