Caug7 Ukulele Chord
Played '1001' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: C7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Caug7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), Ab (6m), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 1 0 0 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Caug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Abaug/Bb,
- Same Fingering (9): Caug, Cmaj9, C9, D9, Dm9, D7sus2, Eaug, Abaug, Abaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Caug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Create your own Caug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Caug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!