Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) Ukulele Chord
Played '4344' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Db (T), Eb (2M), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 3 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Abm/Db, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!