Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '2122' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Db (T), Eb (2M), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 2 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Db7sus2 (C#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbsus2/B, Abm/Db,
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Create your own Db7sus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Db7sus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!