D7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '3233' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 3 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative D7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Am/D, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C,
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Abdim/Eb, Adim/D, Am/D, Am/Eb, Dsus2/C, Adim/E, F/Gb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Ebsus2/Db, Bbdim/F, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Asus4/C, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!