E7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5455' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : E (T), Gb (2M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 5 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative E7sus2 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Abdim/Eb, Adim/D, Am/D, Am/Eb, Dsus2/C, Adim/E, F/Gb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Ebsus2/Db, Bbdim/F, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Asus4/C, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!