Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '7677' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 7 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E,
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Abdim/Eb, Adim/D, Am/D, Am/Eb, Dsus2/C, Adim/E, F/Gb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Ebsus2/Db, Bbdim/F, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Asus4/C, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!