Abm (G#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '2124' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Abminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 2 1 2 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm (G#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!