Ab7sus4 (G#7sus4) Ukulele Chord
Played '1324' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Db (4J), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab7sus4 (G#7sus4) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (5): Ebm11, Dbsus2/Gb, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Absus4/Gb,
- Same Fingering (72): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7, Ab/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbsus2/Gb, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, Dbdim/Ab, Ebdim/Db, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, A/Gb, Gbm/E, Dbdim/A, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Ddim/Bb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, E Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, F Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, F Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!