A7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '4757' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 7 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative A7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (72): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7, Ebdim/Db, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, Gbm/E, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F, Ab/Gb, Dbsus2/Gb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, A/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbdim/Ab, Dbdim/A, Ddim/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!