A7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '0452' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : A (T), B (2M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 0 4 5 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative A7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): C6, Ebaug, F9, Gm, Gmaj7, Gaug, G7sus2, GmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Aaug7, Gm/Gb, Bbaug/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Abm/G, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!