D7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '2233' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : D (T), G (4J), A (5J), C (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 2 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (5): Am11, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Csus2/A, Gsus4/A,
- Same Fingering (51): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Bsus2/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Bm/Ab, Abdim/Gb, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Csus2/A, Gsus2/Eb, Dsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/A, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Gsus4/A, Absus4/A, Absus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, D Blues, C Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!