Dsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2455' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dsus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : D (T), E (2M), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 2 4 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dsus2 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Asus4,
- Same Fingering (51): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Gsus2/Eb, Dsus4/Eb, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Abdim/Gb, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Bsus2/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Bm/Ab, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Csus2/A, Dbsus2/A, Gsus4/A, Absus4/A, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, A Blues, B Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Db Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!