Asus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2455' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 2 4 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Asus4 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Asus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, A Blues, B Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Db Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!