Bb7sus2 (A#7sus2) Ukulele Chord
Played '1011' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bb7sus2 (A#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Bb (T), C (2M), F (5J), Ab (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 0 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb7sus2 (A#7sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!