Bbmaj9 (A#maj9) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '3055' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: BbMaj9.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (major ninth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), A (7M), C (9M), We ignored 1 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 7 9
- Alternative notation : 3 0 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbmaj9 (A#maj9) positions
We have 7 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbmaj9,
- Same Fingering (1): Bb9,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbmaj9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!