E7sus4 Ukulele Chord
Played '4455' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E7sus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : E (T), A (4J), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 4 5 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bm11,
- Same Fingering (51): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Gsus2/Eb, Dsus4/Eb, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Abdim/Gb, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Bsus2/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Bm/Ab, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Csus2/A, Dbsus2/A, Gsus4/A, Absus4/A, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, E Blues, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!