E7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2202' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : E (T), A (4J), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 2 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (4): Bm11, Asus2/D, Esus4/D, Asus4/B,
- Same Fingering (17): DbmMaj7, E6, E13, E13, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, Abaug/Db, Bsus4/Db, Dsus2/Db, Asus4/Db, Asus2/D, Esus4/D, A/Eb, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Asus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, C Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, E Blues, D Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!