E6 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '1102' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), Db (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbm7, E/Db,
- Same Fingering (17): DbmMaj7, E7sus4, E13, E13, Caug/Db, Eaug/Db, Abaug/Db, Bsus4/Db, Dsus2/Db, Asus4/Db, Asus2/D, Esus4/D, A/Eb, Dsus2/Eb, Asus4/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Asus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Bb Altered, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!