Fm7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '1312' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), B (5-), Eb (7m),
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Fm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Db9, Fdim/Eb,
- Same Fingering (18): Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Db9, Am/Gb, Gbdim/E, Gdim/F, Fdim/Eb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!