Fm7b5 Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1314' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Fm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Fm7b5 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), B (5-), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 1 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fm7b5 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dbadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!