Gm7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3536' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Gm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), Db (5-), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gm7b5 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!