Am7b5 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5758' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Am7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Am7b5 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 5 7 5 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Am7b5 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Fadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!