Cm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '5758' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), A (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 5 7 5 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Cm6 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm7b5, Dbm6, Dm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!