Dm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '79710' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J), B (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 7 9 7 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Dm6 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gadd9,
- Same Fingering (13): Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm6, Fm7b5, Gbm7b5, Gm7b5, Abm7b5, Am6, Am7b5, Bbm6, Bbm7b5, Bm6, Bm7b5,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Blues, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!