Gaug Ukulele Chord
Played '0332' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gaug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), Eb (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 0 3 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gaug positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebaug,
- Same Fingering (19): C6, Ebaug, F9, Gm, Gmaj7, G7sus2, GmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Aaug7, A7sus2, Gm/Gb, Bbaug/G, Daug/G, Gbaug/G, Abm/G, Caug/G, Eaug/G, Abaug/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!